Shades of Gray

Where every silver lining has a healthy hint of Gray.

Name:
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Monday, April 03, 2006

And really, who among us doesn't?

This is possibly the most clueless bit of proselytization I've ever seen, which considering some of the stunts I've seen the religious right pull off (the creationist tracts my fundamentalist soccer teammates used to foist on me come to mind) is saying something. It's not just the title of the New Testament that makes this such a howler-there's also the psychedelic purple-and-yellow colour scheme and the puffy, retro-70's lettering.

For more on who exactly thought this wouldn't be laughable, click here for more info.

And now, for some reason, I have an image of Our Lord And Saviour appearing on Howard Stern's show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
since April 8th, 2006
web site traffic counter