Shades of Gray

Where every silver lining has a healthy hint of Gray.

Name:
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Print Those Playoff Tickets!

Well, not really.

But it was a very nice start to the season, complete with Halladay going deep into the game, every major offseason acquisition save A.J. Burnett contributing to the win, and a crowd that sounded ferocious over the television.

Particularly exciting was Alex Rios' play; if he can consistently demonstrate the sort of power he showed in the eighth with an opposite field homer, things will be very rosy indeed around the Rogers Centre.

And finally, I can now relax about the possibility of my Halladay jersey being cursed. They'd never won a game I'd worn it to watch before, and the very first time I wore it was for the game in Texas Doc broke his leg in last year. I was afraid I'd have to burn it if things went badly tonight.

But they didn't! Onward, Fighting Jays! Onward to victory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
since April 8th, 2006
web site traffic counter