Shades of Gray

Where every silver lining has a healthy hint of Gray.

Name:
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I Now Have A Blogroll

It's over there on the left. You all now have access to the input into my brain, and are therefore a little closer to figuring out what the hell is going on in there.

Jokes aside, it is a bit of an eclectic list. You've got brilliant sportswriters (Kaufman), Dangerous Professors (Berube), Albertan conservatives (Cosh), Lawyers, Guns and Money, the uncategorizable Fafblog and the dulcet tones of the CBC. It's not every site I read, but it's a start.

If any of you have your own vanity sites, let me know in the comments or whatever and I'll add it to the list, thereby adding an extra person or two to your readership over the course of a lifetime. Otherwise, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
since April 8th, 2006
web site traffic counter